Taekwondo is a martial arts form that is practiced all around the world, irrespective of the age. It can be studied by kids starting from the age of 3 and it helps them develop the best way.
Many studies have revealed that Taekwondo has tremendous effects on the balance, lower strength, and even on the communication skills of a person. Taekwondo also helps children with Attention Disorders, Down Syndrome and so on. Let us look at the many benefits it provides:
- Improve Balance – Taekwondo is a martial arts form that requires the practitioners to perform kicks. This can help in improving your child’s balance. This is because kicking requires the person to stand on one leg and maintain balance so that they can kick in a controlled manner. Balance is crucial for all children and the children with a better balance are at lower risk of falls and sustaining injury much later in their life.
- Improves Lower Body Strength – Through Taekwondo practice, kids can develop lower body strength and core strength. This is also due to kicking being a part of Taekwondo. This strength can further be increased by hitting a target with lots of power behind it. Also when you maintain different stances while performing punches, blocks, and kicks is another way in which Taekwondo can improve your lower body strength.
- Improves Communication Skills – The martial arts style of Taekwondo is highly beneficial for kids with Autism and other disorders. In these kids it can help improve communication skills. As we all know, communication skills are important when it comes to learning and social interaction.
- Promotes Team Spirit – The kids who are enrolled in a martial arts class that provides training in Taekwondo gets trained with the other kids in the academy. This helps them learn to function and work together with their group. It is normal that difference of opinions may arise, but they would learn to resolve them and help each other to learn and practice together.
- Enhances Physical Fitness – Along with better body strength, the Taekwondo training sessions require the kids to do several warm-up exercises. These exercises would include those like stretches, jumping jacks, push-ups and so on. After the warm-up session comes the martial arts routines and techniques. This toughens the muscles and tones the body along with improving the agility and flexibility of the child.
Taekwondo is one way to keep your kids active while also letting them have fun. It is also clear that it helps the kids to develop and achieve their highest strength. For this, you should enrol with the best Taekwondo training academy.
The academy that provides the best training in various martial arts styles, including Taekwondo is Pinnacle Martial Arts. we have a team of world class instructors and a comprehensive and dynamic training discipline that helps you achieve your pinnacle. Enrol with us now!
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
More Benefits of training with Pinnacle Kids & Teens Martial Arts in Sydney
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]