The wish of all those who enroll into martial arts training is to master the various techniques and styles. These techniques would also provide the practitioner with the best benefits that includes both physical and mental. These benefits are not only limited to the class but in everyday life. So, how can you identify that you have mastered the art? Here are some signs:
- Losing isn’t the end anymore – Before joining a martial arts academy and during the initial stages of joining, each defeat that we face would mean the end of the world for us. We always want to win and we would feel dejected with each time we lose. But with continuous and effective martial arts training, where we are often partnered with better people and end up losing, we gradually realize that losing isn’t the end. With experience, you would check what made you lose, correct it and be better. This would become a habit and you would learn that losing is ok if you have something to learn from it for the next time. Always remember that today you would only need to be better than you were yesterday.
- It is the journey that matters – The aim of everyone who come to martial arts training is to get a black belt. That is our destination and our journey is aimed towards that destination. But with constant training, you would come to know that black belt is just a belt that practitioners get when they come regularly or training. When you realize that what you are being taught is what helps you become the person you want to be, you would officially be a martial artist.
- Bigger and stronger doesn’t matter – Back in our school days we would hide from the bigger and stronger boys in school lest we be bullied. When being bigger and stronger mattered for us then, by practicing martial arts, we would come to realize that having good technique is better than being bigger and stronger. Brute force can’t do much in martial arts, but techniques can.
- Martial arts become second nature – While beginning to practice martial arts, each move that we perform will be done after some hesitation. During these times, we won’t be able to fend off an attack successfully. But with practice, even if someone grabs you by surprise, you would be able to have them in a lock. Your reflexes would be fine tuned with martial arts training.
- Your mind is bigger than the body – While engaging in martial arts training, you would feel tired and unable to work more. But even when you feel tired, your mind will tell you to move on so that you may reach the next level. As soon as you realize the power of your mind, your body will follow it and you would reach new heights.
These are the signs that would tell you that you have officially become a martial artist. For the best martial arts training, you can enroll at the best martial arts training academy providing training in Guildford, Marrickville and Chester Hill areas.
Pinnacle Martial Arts in Guildford, Marrickville & Chester Hill in Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]